O'Connor Catholic College is a co-educational Year 7-12 Catholic school, catering for approximately 540 students located in Armidale, New South Wales.Religious Education Coordinator
Applications are being sought from suitably qualified and experienced staff for the above position, commencing on 28 January 2020.
1. Be a practicing Catholic
2. Teaching qualifications meeting the standard for accreditation with NESA
3. Appropriate formal Religious Education qualifications (or willingness to obtain)
4. Extensive experience and effectiveness in the development and integration of teaching and student learning in the RE school curriculum
5. Ability to work cooperatively with leadership team and the Parish Priest to implement a positive teaching and learning culture
6. Successful experience as a classroom leader of learning over a range of age levels in primary
7. Ability to communicate and work cooperatively with students, school staff, parents and the wider community
8. Significant involvement with the wider Catholic community and as part of a Catholic professional learning community
9. Capacity to teach in flexible learning environments
10. An understanding of the importance of a collaborative approach to teaching
11. Working with Children Check Clearance
In addition to your salary as a teacher, you shall also be paid an allowance of $15,982 gross per annum ($613.01 gross per fortnight).
For further details about the positions contact Gemma Creagan on 02 6772 1666 or email email@example.com
A Teacher Application Form must be completed as part of your application, available from the Armidale Catholic Schools Office website https://arm.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-documents/.
Email or post applications to The Principal, O'Connor Catholic College, PO Box 635, Armidale NSW 2350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 3.00 pm on Friday 29 November 2019.
Preferred applicants will be subject to employment screening