Calling all Lasallian staff members to attend our forthcoming program, 'Planning Formation for 2018.'
The program will provide an opportunity to develop in-house programs for Lasallian staff Formation.
'Planning Formation for 2018' will be held at the Marist Brothers' Hermitage, in Mittagong, a little over an hour's drive south of Sydney.
The venue is an excellent space for such programs: peaceful, comfortable, spacious, and rural!
- Tuesday 21 November (4.00 pm) until Thursday 23 November (concludes after lunch)
The specific focus of the program will include:
1. The potential of "Lasallians without Limits" (Lasallian Reflection 3, from the General Council) for workplace-based staff formation.This document can be viewed online and downloaded from http://www.lasalle.org/en/resources/publications/lasallian-reflection/
2. Developing an awareness of the events towards and following the death (1719) of John Baptist de La Salle. This will allow for a more informed participation in the celebration of the tercentenary of the Founder's death, in 2019.
3. Time for workplace-based planning and resource development for Lasallian formation in 2018.
4. Time and space for the quiet reflection needed to work on all the above!
To allow time for workplaces beyond Sydney to make travel bookings, please email Br John Cantwell by FRIDAY 3 NOVEMBER and include all contact information of intended participants, email addresses and any dietary requirements.
Please note that the Adult Formation Program, 'Second in Command,' for Assistant/Deputy Principals, listed on the 2018 Formation Calendar as taking place at Santa Teresa Spirituality Centre (Brisbane) on 12-14 March 2018, cannot be offered at that venue on those dates. We will be very happy to offer the program at another time, or at another venue, if there is sufficient interest.
Please contact Br John Cantwell - email@example.com - as soon as possible to indicate interest and a convenient date range.
Adult Formation Calendar 2018